A painting of Umar Shaikh Mirza II Image Source
- Full Name: Umar Shaikh Mirza II
- Born: 1456
- Died: 10th June 1494
- Reign: 1469 to 1494
- Predecessor: Abu Said Mirza
- Successor: Babur
- Religion: Sunni Islam
- Dynasty: Timurid
- Spouse: Qutlugh Nigar Khanum, Ulus Agha, Fatma Sultan Agha, Makhdum, Sultan Begum, Umid Aghacha, Yun Sultan Aghacha, Agha Sultan Aghacha
- Father: Abu Said Mirza
- Mother: Shah Sultan Begum
- Famous as: Ruler of Ferghana
Umar Shaikh Mirza II was the emperor of the Timurid Empire (now Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and eastern Iran) and the father of the founder of the Mughal Empire, Babur. He ruled the Ferghana Valley from 1456 to 1494 C.E.
Umar Shaikh married to the daughter of Yunus Khan from Moghulistan, Qutlugh Nigar Khanum. She was his first wife and the chief consort. Babur was his eldest son from the first wife, Qutlugh Nigar Khanum who founded the Mughal Empire in 1526. Umar Shaikh had three sons and five daughters from other 2 wives.
Umar Shaikh Mirza II died in an unusual accident on 10th June 1494 in north Ferghana.