- Location: Satya Niketan, South Moti Bagh, Delhi – 110021
- Type: Park
- Timings: 24 hours
- Days open: all 7 days
- Best time to visit: throughout the year
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Entry fee: Free
- Nearest metro: AIIMS
- Nearest Railway station: New Delhi railway station
- Nearest airport: IGI Airport
Satya Niketan Park is one of the best parks in Delhi having lot of green and old trees. Though the park has lesser grass which makes it little dusty but park has a walking or jogging track with a clean footpath. This park is huge and well maintained. Now the park has also provided with the gym machines. Children usually play cricket and other outdoor games in this park. It also has a playzone for children with slides and swings.
The park is surrounded by cafes, cheap restaurants, pg accommodations and hostels. It is one of the favorite hangout places in Delhi for the college students.
Positive things about Satya NIKETAN park
- The park is a dda park which is open 24/7 and good to spend time with family, kids and friends.
- Satya Niketan park is a well maintained spacious park with lot of old trees.
- The park has the gym machines, flood lights and swings and slides for children.
- It is good for morning walkers, runners, exercisers and yoga lovers.
- The park has the footpath for walking.
- Cafe is also there near the park to eat.
Negative things about satya niketan park
- Satya Niketan park is not safe for the sports lovers because there are chances of injuries as the park doesn’t have the sufficient ground level.
- Cleanliness of the park is a bit concern. It has been seen many times that people often urinate in the corners of the park which produces the foul smell.
- Couple activities in the park are sometimes uncomfortable for the family and kids.
- The park is lack of dustbins to dispose the wastes.
- Satya Niketan park is more dusty because of lesser grass.
- The park has insufficient track lights.
Attractions near Satya Niketan Park, Delhi
- Jheel Park: Distance: 1.6km
- Uttara Swami Malai Mandir: Distance: 2.7km