- Location: New Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi – 110003
- Timings: 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Closed: Open all 7 days
- Entry fee: Free
- Type: Tomb
- Architecture: Islamic and Hindu architecture
- Year of Construction: 1489-1517 CE
Shish Gumbad is also spelled Shisha Gumbad. It was built between 1489 and 1517 CE by Lodhi dynasty. Shish Gumbad means glass tomb which consists of many graves of unidentified inhabitants. It is located in Lodhi Gardens in Delhi.
According to many historians, Shish Gumbad is connected to an unknown family which was part of the Lodhi dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate.
Attractions near Shish Gumbad
- Safdarjung Tomb: Distance: 1.5km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum: Distance: 2.5km
- Khan Market: Distance: 1.4km
- Purana Qila: Distance: 3.9km
- Humayun’s Tomb: Distance: 4.1km