- Location: Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Timings: 6:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Closed: Open all 7 days
- Dedication: Blessed Virgin Mary
- Denomination: Roman Catholic
- Construction Completed: 1904 (rebuilt)
The Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, which is generally known as Mount Mary Church, is a basilica or christian church of the Latin Church in India. It is located in Bandra of Mumbai.
The feast of the nativity of Mary is celebrated here on the 8th day of September, the occasion of the birth of the virgin-mother of Jesus Christ. The feast is followed by a week-long fair or carnival known in the Konkan region as the Bandra Fest. This carnival is being visited by a huge crowd every year.