Jio World Garden is Mumbai’s newest and vibrant urban hangout. Jio garden Mumbai is located in the posh business area of BKC Bandra Kurla complex. Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport is just 5.9 km from the garden. Bandra railway station is just 3.3 km from the venue.
The owner of this venue is Mr Mukesh Ambani who is the business tycoon of India and a well known personality at world level. So one can imagine how expensive it will be to book this venue for a single day for an event.
- Location: Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Closed: Open all 7 days
- Timings: 5:30 am to 10:00 am | 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Entry fee: Paid
Jio garden Mumbai is famous for
Jio World Garden Mumbai is famous for the wedding events, receptions and pre-wedding events and many other small or big events including birthday parties, promotion parties and many more.
Few features of jio World Mumbai
- The staff of this area are well trained and very decent.
- The security provided by this venue is very high. It has a well maintained lawn with a lot of artificial trimmed grass which enhances the look of the value.
- The party lawn of this venue is so large that it accommodates thousands of guests in one go.
- The venue has a good parking facility for the guests.
- The venue has the facility to outsource caterers of their own choice according to the guest.
- It has a wide variety of vegetarian and non vegetarian cuisines.
- The decoration of the events can be selected by own choice.
- Hospitality of this venue is highly appreciated.
Mukesh Ambani and vision to buy Nita Ambani is the owner of jio garden.
It is spread over 139930.84 square feet of area. It has a multistory parking with amazing environment friendly infrastructure with top notch facilities.
Yes, jio world garden offers best friendly services.