Amarsons Garden is a children park. The entry is paid here. There is a nice airy beach facing 5 sections play area for kids. The garden has different swings and play stuffs for toddler like slides of different shapes. Each section is very spacious.
Emerson’s garden in Mumbai is famous for children. The entry to the park is not free, it is chargeable. It is around 10 rupees per person. The best thing about this park is that it is a park with 5 sections each having a play area where children from 6 months to 15 years of age can play and spend time without getting bored.There are so many things for children as well as adults to do in the park.
The idle time to visit the garden is from morning till 10 p.m. in the evening. This is the best place to escape from the hot sun with the cool fresh air. The best thing about the garden is that it is located on the sea side which enhances its beauty. This garden offers really a peaceful environment and has many small gardens in it.
- Location: Cumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Closed: Open all 7 days
- Timings: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Entry fee: Paid
Features of Amarson garden
- The garden has swings and different playing areas for the children.
- Garden has five sections each with an area for kids.
- Sitting areas are also there in the garden for adults to relax.
- The garden has also a well maintained jogging track with the green roof covered with plants.
- Every corner is very green and well maintained.
- The garden offers small rides for kids along with mini bridges.
- Spending time during the sunset in the garden is worth watching.
Nearest railway station
Charni Road station is the nearest railway station to the Amarson Garden Mumbai.