Bandra Hill Road Market in Mumbai which is officially renamed as Ramdas Nayak Road is an arterial road in Bandra (West), Mumbai, India. Hill Road is a famous shopping street having a number of old and new brands shops.
The roads lying on terrain having cross slope of 25% or more is considered as a hill road. On SV Road, there is Lucky restaurant and then series of general stores selling items and services offering paint, plumbers, wood and carpenters, clothes, ATM’s, restaurants, telephone services etc.
- Location: Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Closed: Open all 7 days
- Market Timings: 11.00 am to 10.00 pm
- 16 street markets in Mumbai popular as Sarojini market
- Dadar Flower Market is the place for flower lovers in Mumbai
- Zaveri bazar is famous for jewellery shopping
- Lalbaug spice market in Mumbai
- Linking Road market in Mumbai
- Crawford Market in Mumbai
- Fashion Street in Mumbai
- Mangaldas Market in Mumbai
- Colaba Causeway Market