- Location: Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023
- Entry fee: Rs. 30 (per Indian) | Rs. 10 (per child) | Rs.100 (per foreigner)
- Closed: All 7 days open
- Market Timings: 10.30 am to 10.00 pm
- Famous For: Indian states cuisine | cultural shopping
- Best time to visit
- In Summer: During evening hours (5.00 to 9.00 pm)
- In Winter: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Dilli Haat INA craft market
Dilli Haat INA market is one of the most famous craft markets of Delhi which runs all seven days of the week. The market is run by Delhi Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation with a paid entrance. Dilli Haat is an open market which is famous for the cuisines of all the Indian states and crafts work. The market has variety of handloom and handicraft items.
Dilli Haat is a regular market which opens every day. It is located in South Delhi, opposite to INA market. Dilli Haat has some of the shops which are permanent and some of them are rotating normally at 15 days of interval. These shops offer variety of silk and wool fabrics, gems, stones, metal crafts, brassware, footwear etc. Dilli Haat has an exhibition hall inside the complex where a number of shows are held to promote the handicraft and handlooms.
Dilli Haat was opened in March 1994 with the collaboration of Delhi Tourism, Delhi Government, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles and Ministry of Tourism.
Apart from Dilli Haat opposite to INA, there are two more Dilli Haat established. One of them is in Pitampura which is close to Pitampura TV Tower. It was inaugurated in April 2008. The second Dilli Haat is in Janakpuri which was opened in August 2013. Delhi Government has plans to set up more Dilli Haats in other parts of Delhi in the coming years.
How to reach Dilli Haat
Via Metro: INA Dilli Haat Metro is the nearest metro station which is at a distance of around 2.5 kms from the market.
One can also visit Dilli Haat by their personal vehicle or public transport like DTC buses, auto, taxi etc.
Parking at Dilli Haat
Dilli Haat has the paid parking which opens at 7.00 am and closed at 11.00 pm.
Shops in Dilli Haat
Power Toys India: Exhibition and trade centre
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Memorial: Memorial park | The memorial has the personal items and artifacts of Indian former President and Scientist.
Souvenir Shop: Craft store
Navdanya Organic Slow Food and Restaurant and shop: Restaurant | Organic food is served usually in pots with outside sitting.
Major Cuisines of Dilli Haat
- Assam: Stall No.23 | Thali: Fish Curry, Dal, Rice, Poori, Coconut ladoo, Chinese dish
- Rajasthan: Stall No.9 | Thali: Bajare ki roti, Kadhi, Besan Gatta, Onion Kachori, Khoya Kachori
- West Bengal: Stall No.17 | Thali: Fish Curry, Dal, Rice, Vegetables, Chutney, Salad, papad
- Maharashtra: Stall No.20 | Quick Snacks: Bhelpuri, Pavbhaji, Vadapav, Sabudana Khichdi
- Hyderabad: Stall No.16 | Handi Biryani, Baghare-baingan
- Odisha: Stall No.13 | Sea food, Chhena poda-a cake
- Uttarakhand: Stall No.1 | Kafuli – an Uttarakhand recipe
- Nagaland: Stall No.19 | variety of chutneys, Prawn sizzlers (for non veg)
- Tamil Nadu: Stall No.15 | Idli, Vada, Dosa, Coconut Chutney
- Lakshadweep: Stall No.2 | Fish Pakora
Attractions near Dilli Haat
- Safdarjung Tomb: Distance: 3.0km
- Lodhi Garden: Distance: 3.0km
- Nehru Park: Distance: 3.7km
- Lake Park: Distance: 1.5km