Sulabh International museum of toilets | Image Source
- Location: Sulabh Bhawan, Palam Dabri Marg, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi – 110045
- Timings: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Entry Fee: Free
- Type of Attraction: Museum of toilets
- Year of Construction: 1992
The Sulabh International Museum of Toilets in Delhi is about the international history of hygiene and toilets. It is maintained by Sulabh International which is an Indian social service organization.
This museum was constructed in 1992 by Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak, an Indian sociologist and social activist. His goal was to focus attention on the problems in the sanitation around the world. Though this museum was considered one of the most mysterious museums in the world.
The museum has displays of around 50 countries starting from 3000 BC to 20th Century which are arranged chronologically – Ancient, Medieval and Modern.
Attractions near Sulabh International Museum of Toilets
- Buddha Jayanti park: Distance: 1.4km
- Nagar Van Park: Distance: 3.3km
- District park: Distance: 3.6km