- Let’s explore some popular FURNITURE MARKET IN GURGAON
Let’s explore some popular FURNITURE MARKET IN GURGAON Gurgaon city is connected to Delhi city. Many places in Gurgaon are famous for buying furniture items. We are going to discuss some of the popular furniture market in Gurgaon. Street side stores available in Gurgaon which are popular among the local people for buying the furniture items at a very affordable price like dining table table, kids bookshelf people love to buy the furniture …
Let’s explore some popular FURNITURE MARKET IN GURGAON Read More »
- What are FABIFLU SIDE EFFECTS and How Does It Work?
What are FABIFLU SIDE EFFECTS and How Does It Work on the human body?
- The HOTELS IN SOUTH DELHI That Wins Customers
Check out some of the famous 5 star hotels in South Delhi with quick information and location.
- Why Ignoring ELECTRONIC MARKET IN DELHI Will Cost You Time
The famous electronic markets in Delhi are, Gaffar Market, Nehru Place, Janpath Market, palika Bazar, Lajpat Rai Market, Bhagirath Palace, Wazirpur
- Do you know Mumbai too has Sarojini Nagar market like the one in Delhi?
Mumbai has many famous markets which are also known as the Sarojini Nagar Market of Mumbai.
- PVR Delhi – The best multiplex cinema in India
PVR Cinema is a India’s biggest movie chain which has evolved the in the multiplex revolution.
- The Ultimate Deal On New DELHI SADAR BAZAAR
Delhi Sadar Bazaar
- The Most popular tourist attractions in the world
The Most popular tourist attractions in the world
- The most beautiful and mesmerizing Botanical garden mumbai
Botanical garden mumbai is located in Colaba, Mumbai. This garden is also known as Bombay Port Trust (or Sagar Upvan).
- Veer Savarkar Udyan
Visiting Detail Location: Borivali west, Mumbai, Maharashtra Timings: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Entry fee: Paid
- Veermata Udyan or Victoria Garden
Visiting Detail Location: Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra Closed: Wednesday Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Entry fee: Paid
- Horniman Circle Garden
Visiting Detail Location: Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra Closed: Open all 7 days Timings: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm Entry fee: Free
- Why Priyadarshini Park Mumbai is more than just a park?
Priyadarshini park is located in South Mumbai, which is more than 2 decade old.
- Jio World Garden
Visiting Detail Location: Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra Closed: Open all 7 days Timings: 5:30 am to 10:00 am |12:00 noon to 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Entry fee: Paid
- Amarsons garden in mumbai
Visiting Detail Location: Cumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra Closed: Open all 7 days Timings: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm Entry fee: Paid
- Hanging Gardens | Ferozeshah Mehta Gardens
Visiting Detail Location: Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra Closed: Saturday and Sunday Type: Terraced Garden Timings: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Entry fee: Free
- Knesset Eliyahoo | An orthodox synagogue in Mumbai
Visiting Detail Location: Kala Ghoda, Mumbai, Maharashtra Timings: Mon: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Other days: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm Closed: Friday and Saturday Rite: Sephardic Organizational Status: Active Affiliation: Orthodox Judaism Architects: Gostling & Morris Construction Completed: 1884
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount | Mount Mary Church
Visiting Detail Location: Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra Timings: 6:30 am to 8:30 pm Closed: Open all 7 days Dedication: Blessed Virgin Mary Denomination: Roman Catholic Construction Completed: 1904 (rebuilt)
- Haji Ali Dargah | An Indo-Islamic architectural mosque
Visiting Detail Location: Islet coast of Worli, Maharashtra Timings: 5:30 am to 9:45 pm Closed: Open all 7 days Type: Mosque and Sufi mausoleum Style: Modern Affiliation: Sunni Islam Construction Completed: 1431
- Sassoon Dock Fish Market in Mumbai
Sassoon Dock was built in 1875. It is one of the oldest docks in Mumbai and was the first wet dock constructed in Bombay.